- Sun damage is cumulative - once the damage is done it is done. It does not fade away over time even if it looks like it does, but instead adds on to whatever damage has been suffered in the past.
- The majority of lifetime skin damage can occur in the first 18 years. While skin damage can occur at any age, early years are especially vulnerable. Kids' 1-piece suits are a great idea for protecting younger children in these critical years of exposures.
- 90% of all skin cancers are caused by the lack of proper sun protection and are detectable and preventable. Sun protective clothing is a great way to endure long exposure in the sun and decrease the worry of damaging side effects.
- Bottled sunscreens can be too easily washed, rubbed or wiped off. Protective swim wear gives you more time to enjoy the beach instead of constantly reapplying sunscreen all over your body.
- Cotton T-shirts do not provide adequate protection, some as low as UPF 5 and even lower when wet. High quality Rash Guard Shirts provide UPF 50+ protection wet or dry.
- Pediatricians and dermatologists agree it is essential to provide the best sun protection. This not only includes shirts and shorts, but also protective hats for kids and adults in addition to properly applied sunscreen.
So if you don't already have a healthy supply of high quality sun protective clothing in your family's wardrobe, make sure you change that situation. Find yourself a high quality retailer and some styles you like and fill up that closet!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or browse our store to find something you might like.